OT: Eudora 6.0 question

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:36:09 -0700

Hi Avery,
I run 5.2 in XP Pro and all I do is press (mouse) the Forward button (the
envelope with the arrow pointed right) and anything embedded or attached
remains so.  If I reply (the envelope with the left pointing arrow) all
that extra "weight" is shedded.  If you are doing this and still having
problems, email Eudora with details, especially what OS you're using.

Andrew