C.Lose Square Piano

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:48:43 +0100

Hi Dale

I suspect you are probably right, and that the general idea was a flat
board with minimal support from the ribs. That being said, they always
seem to fail at the same place, so I just thought maybe it was possible
to brace the panel a bit stronger in that area, and add just a little
bit of crown.

I am not really sure, of course just how much impact that will have on
the sound...ergo I'm asking for feedback and advice. I take it you mean
that I should probably stick to basically the same configuration as the
origional ??

Cheers
RicB

--