Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:55:41 -0000

Hello Robert Wilson & list
When I said:"Having said all that I am so busy - really busy. You know -
something like 8 - 10 pianos a day type busy - no exaggeration - and I have
a simply enormous backlog - so large I feel frustrated that I'm letting them
down."
I am so sorry - I meant that to be in the past tense. I WAS so busy....
That was before my little boy started school just over a year ago. Now I
look at my diary and see that since then I've been averaging about
four-a-day (domestic pianos) plus schools (anything up to 13 a-day in the
holiday breaks only) + Glyndebourne (during the "Season" and the Tour) which
can be up to four visits there a-day. But I'm still somewhat frustrated by
the knowledge that there are so many of "my" pianos in need.... One has to
cut it down at some point - so that's what I've done - to four-a-day. i.e.
mornings only. If they need me I'm still on the 'phone...but they'll likely
have to wait a bit!
Regards
Michael G (UK) and a drizzly dull November day here in the Sussex
Downlands - what a week-end!