Function of the rain

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:57:34 -0500

Well, it's been rainy and cool here for the last three days or so, and my
spruce MC gage has been sitting in the house at 14.2% since Friday. Ah, the
joys of masonry. Too cool for the AC to pull the humidity down even a
little until it gets over 90°. The shop conditions put the MC out there at
just under 11%, but it's frame construction. I'll just have to try and
remember not to condition soundboards in the house, I suppose, but at least
the gage seems to be reasonably accurate and working well.
Ron N