Steinway M

Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:52:05 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Brekne" <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: September 09, 2003 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: Steinway M

> Robin
>
> At the risk of being accused of mutual stroking once again. I have to
aggree
> with nearly every point you make. And I appreciate the care you take in
> avoiding personalizing the discussion.

Yes, well, I can understand why wouldn't notice where Mr Hufford gets
personal.

On the other hand, I suppose I should be flattered instead of insulted
despite his intent. After all, to seriously compare a 4' 11" piano designed
primarily with economy in mind and subsequently built of the cheapest
possible materials in the cheapest possible way with one of the most
expensive 5' 7 1/2" pianos on the market...well, I rest my case.

Del