OT Fwd: NYTimes.com Article: New Sun Microsystems Chip May Unseat the Circuit Board

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:27:32 -0500

Hey, everybody. I think we all need to stop and think about
what's going on here.

If I'm remembering correctly, this whole thread started
because someone posted something that wasn't piano related.
When has he done anything else??

I may be wrong and if so, I apologize, but ever since he
came onto this list, I can't remember him ever posting
anything piano related. Only posts that gets everyone in
an uproar!!!!!

It's not worth it! There's too much good on this list to
let something like this happen!

Just my .02 worth!

Avery

P.S. For once, it's not me getting my nose out of joint! :-)