Young Chang going out of business

Matthew Todd pianotech88@yahoo.com
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am probably the newest member to this list, but I wanted to introduce myself.  I have begun the Randy Potter School of Piano Technology, and I am working my ways towards becoming a full-time and registered piano technician.  I will be joining the Portland Chapter and meeting even more technicians shortly.

I have really enjoyed all the posts here.  I save a lot of them so I can refer back to them.

Anyone here from the Portland chapter??

Regards,
Matthew