Oh yeah.... I forgot about hammers

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:30:39 -0400

Hi Keith,

Obviously there's more to a piano than just the action, but I think
everyone would agree that the piano parts work together to provide an
experience - so maybe a Steinway with Renner parts should be called a
Steinner :-)

Maybe the way to approach the situation is to say that <whatever> brand
piano part is not a Steinway, but may provide a touch/sound/etc a
customer may prefer or may be better. But if a customer wants a
"Steinway" and all that means, perhaps it's more appropriate to use
Steinway parts.

- John