Oh yeah.... I forgot about hammers

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:14:56 -0500

You know, Terry, for someone who has had some rather slanted things
to say in the past about the Steinway folks and the way they
advertise their products, I don't see you balking one bit at getting
on the bandwagon you openly have an aversion to them doing when it
might serve your purposes.

Speaking of course, your web site with you posing next to a piano
that has that NAME.

http://www.farrellpiano.com/

Keith

Keith McGavern