steinway of unknown vintage (correction & pics)

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:39:26 -0700

Keith,

I went to the shop to check again, like maybe some elves had stamped a
number someplace when I wasn't looking. Removed the pedal lyre to expose
some more surfaces and double check lyre sticks. But no, the same old
D5659 drone everywhere I look.

Thanks for the pics. I like the belt-and-suspenders approach to lyre
bracing in the 2nd photo.

Tom