Oh yeah.... I forgot about hammers

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:17:20 +0200

Sigh....

Ok folks, I have to eat crow here.  This was meant for Terry's eyes
only... was in a hurry this morning and attached the wrong copy to the
wrong adress... etc.  Did not mean to send this to the list.

My apologies... lets not get into it ok... whatever you think about
it... just keep it too yourselfs.

Dave.. I clipped it out so it wont get posted a third time..

Cheers

RicB