grand piano truck pix

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:46:48 -0500

Folks,

Some time in the fairly recent past, someone posted some pictures of
methods to eliminate the sagging arm syndrome.  I want to do something
similar here, but a 'puter crash at home wiped out my picture gallery.

Some people around here do better from pictures than rough drawings.

Could said person(s) email me privately with details?

Thanks,

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

The shortest distance between two points is under construction.