Does any body really know__ what__ time it is Metric pins

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:51:20 -0600

oops 19.5 not 19
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 12:43 PM
  Subject: Does any body really know__ what__ time it is Metric pins

  Could anyone out there confirm the metric center pin size in inches> =
They seem to all be smaller than what we use here in the states.
  The #25 is 1.500mm or .049 inches - that is our #19
  the 325.5 is 1.525mm or .050 inches - our #20
  Joe Goss RPT
  Mother Goose Tools
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com