OT:Re: 37 steps to grand reg

Ryan Sowers pianorye@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:02:54 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of Laroy...Anybody know how he's doing these days?

Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> wrote:The best place to ask is at Yamaha itself. Try the LA office... or get
ahold of the Little Red School House... Laroy Edwards.. or whoever is in
charge there now.

RicB

Dave Nereson wrote:

>> <>A foreign friend asked about getting him a copy of Yamaha's 37
>> steps video & manual. Any body got a copy they want to sell him.
>> Hess' a good freind of Andres. E-mail privately Thanks Dale
>

> Can it be ordered from Yamaha? If not, the 37 steps to heaven were
>covered in a series of PTG Journal articles [I forget what year], which
>should be available on the Journal on CD-ROM discs.
> --David Nereson, RPT

Ryan Sowers, RPT  Puget Sound Chapter
Pianova Piano Service
Olympia, WA