Metric Center Pin Sizes

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:41:50 -0500

Ron,

I've used this method for years and one does NOT ream the flange. The
"rod" is filed down enough that it will ream the bushings but not
the birdseye!

Actually, I prefer to use Don Mannino's reamers to ream the flanges as
a set, and then repin with the "rod"! This is an extremely efficient
and fast way of repinning a set of flanges! IMO.

Avery