Young Chang action brackets....

CChristus chchristus@earthlink.net
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:38:13 -0400

Has anyone been able to speak with one of the Young Chang team since their
move back to California?  I've been calling all week, trying to find out
status of action bracket order, and have been able to speak in person with
only the operator there.  She kindly connects me to Jim Davis's voice
mailbox, and either he's too busy to reply, or is avoiding a return call, or
may be waiting until the piano goes out of warranty (no, he is not on
vacation).  I'm hoping they will still honor the warranties on these
problems.  Have a very patient client who is waiting to be able to play her
piano after recent move to our area, but after almost two months waiting for
parts, in between YC's move back to CA, I'm still trying to get this gig
scheduled, and now I'm losing hope.  At the very least, all I was asking for
in a call from them was when (if ever) we can expect to get brackets in.

Phil Glenn, Jim Davis, anyone....?

Chuck Christus

-waiting by the phone somewhere in Florida.