Stolen Piano - Help!

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 06:30:29 -0400

Subject: Fwd: Stolen Piano - Help!

Begin forwarded message:

Is there anywhere we can put up a notice to all piano technicians of a
stolen 1925 Steinway grand piano serial number 233971 taken from a home
in San Juan Capistrano, CA between July 17 and August 3 of this year?
It's a family heirloom, and was taken by one of the occupants of my
mother's home after she passed away. He says he sold it, but I didn't
find it at the place he said he sold it to. He may have just stored it
somewhere or moved it to another location. I've called as many local
piano movers, storage facilities, etc., as I can find. Do you have any
other suggestions? We are just heartsick over the loss of this family
heirloom. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Diana LeBlanc 917-691-8351; dleblanc@nyc.rr.com

           Ms. Leblanc,

I suggest an advertisement in our trade magazine.

            The Piano Technicians Journal

The Piano Technicians Journal is the Official Publication of the Piano
Technicians Guild. It is published monthly and contains a wealth of
technical information as well as organizational information. This
magazine is the best resource available for keeping up with current
piano technology. Everything from tuning techniques to installing
soundboards finds its way into the pages of the Piano Technicians
Journal.

 The Journal comes as part of membership to each member of the Piano
Technicians Guild. Subscriptions are available, use the Journal
<http://www.ptg.org/ptj/Journal_Subscription_Form.pdf>  Subscription
form.

Full Color Advertising <http://www.ptg.org/ptj/Full_color_rate_card.pdf>
Rates are available

Contact: Piano Technicians Guild
Subscriptions
Piano Technicians Guild
4444 Forest Avenue, Kansas City, KS  66106
913-432-9975 (P) / 913-432-9986 (Fax)
info@ptg.org