Keytops (please respond)

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:21:15 -0700

Well, since you said "please"!<G>
Matthew Todd said: "I use contact cement"

If you use Contact Cement, it'll come back to bite you in the butt, 10 =
years, (or less), down the road. Yeah, Yeah, I know. You've been using =
it for "nigh on to 40 yars and it ain't gived up yit!" Horse pucky. I've =
had several customers tops fail and had to make all kinds of =
explanations, apologies, etc.!!!
Don't like being in that situation? Then use PVC-E or the olde method, =
(which I won't tell you younguns cuz it's best ya don't know!<G>)
Best Regards,

P.S.
Someone said they don't clamp w/PVC-E. How the hell duz ya do that, with =
any good bonding????
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I