Keytops (please respond)

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:34:23 -0700

Hello Joe,
Still haven't gotten anything from you.  Maybe now that you're back in
this country you'll be staying for a while and can think about sending
me some tools to feature in the Journal.

With regard to this glue that you found in Japan.  Can you keep me
posted about subsequent tests and if you decide to carry it, we can
feature it for you in TT&T.

Thanks,
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Registered Piano Technician
Island Piano Service
mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Joe And Penny Goss
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 5:49 AM
To: Pianotech; caut-request@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Keytops (please respond)

Hi Listers,
On my trip to Japan this last month, we found a glue and applicator that
may be PVC. I will surely post if it is and have it as a product on the
my site. The applicators ( yes 2 ) are worth having even if the glue
turns out to be something else. In my trials the thinnest and thick
dried to a clear film with the thick having a little white core of
undried glue after two days.
Below is Mother in Tokyo Japan Academy of Piano Tuning. I had noticed
the glue at a store in Kyoto and saw the same glue being used at the
Academy. A bottle of it is in the basket just above my head.
  <mhtml:mid://00000066/!CID:{C096DEC1-EA91-11D8-8202-FAE0803A0655}/.>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com