Lift tray flange troubles

Dave Bunch pdtek@mchsi.com
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:19:58 -0500

Never mind, I got it.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dave Bunch=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 12:57 PM
  Subject: Lift tray flange troubles

  Hello all;

  Seems that this may have been addressed a while back regarding =
Kawais.....anyway.

  I have a Yamaha GH1 in the shop and noticed the treble damper lift =
tray was loose. Both flanges are broken. OK, repinning some new flanges =
on is no trick, but how is it one gets the thing back in the piano. The =
flange folds down behind the block which is screwed and glued to the =
lift tray.

  Please tell me there is a way to do this without pulling all of the =
dampers.

  Thanks

  Dave Bunch