Tuning "It"

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:26:46 -0700

Re: Tuning "It"Let's see...  male =3D male... female =3D female.   =
Sorry, "It' is the best word I have.  No apologies offered whatsoever.  =
It was a story not a political statement.  Sheesh!  Next time I'll start =
off with a Surgeon General's warning for those with the touchy-feely =
syndromes.

> Hey, Rob.  Has anybody ever made fun at your expense?  How did it =
feel?

Yup.  Didn't bother me then, still don't.   I get over it, that's life.

"If all printers were determined not to print anything till they were =
sure it would not offend nobody, there would be nothing to print"
- Benjamin Franklin

"The problem with political jokes is they get elected".
- Henry Cate

Rob "Don't care about political correctness crap" Goodale, RPT