Olympics. Totally (OT)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:15:10 +0200

Thanks Richard, very kind words, well deserved .

Isaac OLEG

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la
part de Richard Brekne
Envoyé : vendredi 13 août 2004 20:27
À : Newtonburg
Objet : Olympics. Totally (OT)

Hi Folks

Just started watching the opening ceremony of the Olympic games.  In a
world where there is so much anger, so many from all over the world so
passionately waving their own flags of war for so many different
reasons.... I just thought I would offer this little wish for a
peaceful, happy, and joyful games in Greece 2004. So I would ask any
and
all to put aside a minute or two in silent comment,  sharing that
hope.

Sports enthusiasts or not...  enjoy the Olympics, each in your own way
!

Cheers
RicB