the big time!

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:21:50 -0400

As per Ric's suggestion, I was vegetating in front of the TV with the
family, watching the Athens Olympics coverage start up for the evening
(well if you call Katie Couric, Tom Brocaw et al babbling self
importantly "Olympics coverage"). Everyone else in my nuclear unit was
distracted when the ads were running, but an ad for TIAA CREF featured
several seconds of a shot of CAUT type tuning a 9' piano in a
performance hall. Equal time was given to a professor lecturing to a
class, and a janitor sweeping after hours in a  museum.

Patrick Draine