Center Rail Pin Locater Jig

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:09:45 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/2004 2:00:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:
Results so far on my first few appear excellent - perfect alignment.
I would accept perfect.

It brings up an interesting question, though....I haven't had complete
success drilling into a punch mark. Sometimes the drill wants to climb one side, and
is guided away from center instead of into it. Anybody have any rules of
thumb about the angle of the punch versus the angle of the drill which would
minimize this effect?

Bob Davis