OT Re: best way to get plastic keytops off?

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:09:31 -0700

At 06:25 PM 8/16/04, you wrote:
>At 2:03 PM -0700 8/16/04, David Ilvedson wrote:
>>Right-wing rhetoric and keytop removal....what will they think of next.
>
>I don't know whether Julia is right-handed or not, but she is definitely
>right-winged.

Golly, you say that like it's a bad thing...

If it weren't for the right wing, what would the left wing have to talk
about?    And vice versa...

For me, the right wing is where we store the Hamburg "D". ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer
then used against you.