back check, a magical mystery tour.

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:03:10 +0200

On 17-aug-04, at 9:50, Bernhard Stopper wrote:

> Hello All,
> =A0
> the energy of the hammer returned to the backcheck and the energy of=20=

> the key to the keyframe=A0become synchronous with the said 2 =
milimeters.=20
> If this two blows are synchronized, there is a higher pulse wave=20
> running through the instrument giving more additional energy to the=20
> string than when this two blows are time offset (and may cause phase=20=

> losses=A0when reaching the string).
> =A0
> As a second effect of this two blow synchronization at the 2=20
> milimeters s that the player=A0gets the impression when he reach the =
key=20
> bottom (what produces a reaction force on his finger) and the blow of=20=

> the hammer backcheck (what produces also a reaction force on his=20
> finger)=A0that he=A0touches the string with his fingertips what =
gives=A0him=20
> more inspiration while playing.
> =A0
> kind regards,
> =A0
> Bernhard Stopper
> =A0

Hello Bernard,
I appreciate your comment and highly value your knowledge.
It may be because of the fact that both you and me are not Englese, but=20=

I did not really understand what you are saying.
Could you try again?
(as I said before : I am just a jerk with a hammer)

(;

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek