Lysol on keys!

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:26:05 -0500

Umm....I've never bought or used Lysol--though I understand it's =
supposed to kill germs or something.  What's in it that will hurt the =
keys (or the finish of the piano)?  Bleach?

Looking forward to enlightenment on the subject,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
somewhere near Peoria, IL
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Sarah Fox=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 12:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Lysol on keys!

  Hi Joe,

  They have money invested in that advertisement.  I guarantee they =
won't pull it!  Been there, done that, for far less expensive ads that =
had far more serious negative consequences..

  When I saw the woman spray Lysol on the keys, I let out an audible =
gasp, and everybody else in the room chuckled.  I think they appreciated =
this was a bad idea too.  HOPEFULLY at least 50% of your clients will =
instinctively know better.

  Peace,
  Sarah

    ----- Original Message -----=20