back check, a magical mystery tour.

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:32:21 +0100

Good you brought Askenfelt into this Ed.  The first thing that bothered
me about Bernhards post was the synchronization bit at all levels of
play... but when you first mention the Five lectures... of course.... no
way these can be in sync at all to begin with..  Still.... ya gota admit
he had a seductive explanation there.... :)

Cheers
RicB