Donald Duck in Norway

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:28:16 +0200

On 17-aug-04, at 20:07, Joe Garrett wrote:

> Andre' said: "Just a question :
> Do I give the impression on this list, after all I have written in=3D20
> about ten years, that I am a fake? a bullshitter?"
> =A0
> Andre',
> I, in no way, meant to infer that you are a "bullshitter"! Sorry, if I=20=

> ruffled your feathers. I simply wanted to remind many, who read this=20=

> list as gospel, that there can be extenuating circumstances. IF the=20
> piano's geometry is set up correctly, (in total), then your premise is=20=

> more than likely true. As I haven't tried this tidbit, YET, I most=20
> certainly will. I find it one more cartridge in my ammunition belt.=20
> So, for that, Thank You, for passing the information on to the rest of=20=

> us. Please accept my apology for getting you all up in arms. Not my=20
> intent, at all.
> I find your postings to be extremely informative and spot on.
> Best Regards,
>

> Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
> Captain, Tool Police
> Squares R I

Joe, my man, we're friends, but I  never write BS stories here on this=20=

list.
Trust me.
btw. our friend Richard is my witness . I showed it to him in the first=20=

place during a very, no,  I said - VERY - nice voicing seminar in his=20
place Bergen in Norway.
Joe, I wish you could'a been there.
They have beautiful women in Norway, they play excellent jazz, and they=20=

have  fantastic beer.
Ric... whaddaya?

Capisce?

EAR