Donald Duck in Norway

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:59:50 -0700

Andre' said: "Joe, my man, we're friends, but I  never write BS stories =
here on this=3D20=3D

list."

Andre',
We definately have a language barrier! I reiterate, I do not think you =
are a BS'er!!! On the Contrary, you're posts are always informative and =
enlightening. You didn't get your reputation as being the Guru of =
Voicing for naught! I applaud your expertise! GET IT?<G>

"Trust me."

I believe you are not a BS'er. But, I prefer to be a sceptic until I =
have, at least, tried your theory/application. Okay?

"btw. our friend Richard is my witness . I showed it to him in the =
first=3D20=3D
place during a very, no,  I said - VERY - nice voicing seminar in =
his=3D20
place Bergen in Norway."

Again, I do not doubt your veracity! And, if RicB percieves a =
difference, then I am only more eager to try this.

Joe, I wish you could'a been there."
So Do I!!!!!<G>

"They have beautiful women in Norway, they play excellent jazz, and =
they=3D20=3D
have  fantastic beer."

NOW YER TALKING!!!!!!!![G] Almost sounds like an invitation. Perhaps =
some Aquavit, as well?<G>

"Ric... whaddaya?"

Yeah, Ric...waddaya?!! hehe

"Capisce?"