OT -- Your professional conduct and "tuning 'it'"

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:10:43 +0200

As far as I'm concerned, I'm really tired with this subjects, it =
monopolizes the whole place, whereas another interesting discussion are =
being made with backchecks and Bechstein etc...
I know that religion is important for americans, but please could you =
leave it out of this place, as it is a TECHNICAL forum, and not a =
religion-related forum.
I don't like reading religion-related messages, because it never ends... =
and it is reasonably not the place for it.
So we should keep our opinions about this for ourselves.
that's what I think.

Quentin