OT -- Your professional conduct and "tuning 'it'"

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:39:43 +0200

I  disagree, being a fundamentalist when tuning .... does not mean I don't
treat overtones as well as possible despite the disagrement they eventually
provide.

Overtones as well where created and are to be treated with respect.
To me all tones are equal, (some being more equal than other)

Anonfun.

 It doesn't help Quentin, fundamentalists are 'fundamental', kind of
'basic'...
Know what I mean?
Anything more or less sophisticated and thus less fundamental, will be
killed and buried as soon as possible.
See it as a basic fear of growing up.

But it is boring.... sigh....

friendly greetings