OT how about some tolerance?

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:04:58 -0500

What bizarre reactions to Matt's post. Sarah is a self proclaimed Christian,
as is Avery, a faith of which prayer is an integral part. Judging by the
content of Sarah's posts there is some obvious distress there. What a kind
gesture of Matt to suggest that we pray instead of argue. I know I always
appreciate it when people pray for me when I am distressed. I don't get the
hostile reactions. He didn't even suggest praying to the Christian God nor
did he suggest what we should pray. I think you all are reading way more
into Matt's post than what is actually there. How about a little tolerance?
Prayer wouldn't hurt either.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Avery Todd
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:14 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: OK, I'll cease fire -- formerly (no subject)

And BTW, that post of yours makes me sorry my last name is the same as
yours!

Avery

Matthew, YOU'RE the one who needs the prayers for even "considering"
making this obscene post!

Avery

At 03:18 PM 8/18/04, you wrote:

Let's all pray for Sarah.

Matthew

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/50x/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/ne
w_mail/static/efficiency.html>  - 50x more storage than other providers!