Fwd: OT Re: best way to get plastic keytops off? ( And politics )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:00:11 -0700 (PDT)

Bush's main campaign contributors in the 2,000 race
were Enron executives. The same guys now going to
prison for concocting the California energy crisis
( which, ironically, cost Gray Davis--who had nothig
to do with it--the election ).
    Bush flew all over during the campaign in
Ken Lay's private jet, yet, when Enron crumbled,
pretended they barely knew each other. The collapse of
Enron cost thousands of people their life's savings.
     In contrast, Republicans spent tens of millions
of taxpayers' money investigating a possible
impropriety in a $100,000 real estate deal the
Clintons did years earlier. And millions more
investigating a blowjob, which, while disgusting,
actually hurt no one.
     According to the New England Journal of Medicine,
14% of returning U.S troops have admitted to killing
at least one unarmed Iraqiu civilain. Considering
troop strength, that puts civilian casualties at about
20,000. Plus "collateral damage" from bombing. And
countless others maimed for life. And horrific birth
defects caused by radiation poisoning from depleted
uranium shells.
    Worldwide, Bush and Cheney are considered the #1
global terrorists. And their actions have put
Americans more at risk, from retaliation, than ever
before.
     We are known by the company we keep. Republicans
aren't fooling anyone any more. They truly have become
truly the party of Satan. Bush and Cheney are devils
and they are taking you to hell.
     Thump