correct hammer shaping

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:40:00 +0100

Welcome to reality Terry. :)

The better you develope your own skills and the more you learn, the more
difficult it becomes to accept shody work and excuses for not learning
to do things acceptably well in the first place.  Its a tough balance in
the end because of the realities of what we can actually demand.  Fact
is anyone can get out there and screw up just about anyones piano for
top dollar and get away with it far too often.  Fact is also there is
little or nothing we can do about it except depend on the market forces,
AND.. most importantly... do our very best to insure we dont operate
that way.  It looks like to me.... from a very far distance :):)... that
you are well on your way to insureing that lastsaid is true.

Keep on keepin on !

RicB