What is the value of a clean , unrestored 1918 Mason A where you are?

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:14:03 -0400

Thump,

For what it's worth, I bought an A 3 years ago and paid $5,000.00
Canadian ($3,800.00 US approx) for it. The cabinet had been
refinished, but it needed a board, block, and everything else.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC