Tuning with a fork [fork partials]

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:04:15 -0300

Sorry I didn't read all of your query.
I would suggest that you contact Inventronics direct. They have always been very helpfull, in answering any question, I had.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BobDavis88@aol.com
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 12:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Tuning with a fork [fork partials]

  Joe Goss writes:
    To check your accu fork open the battery compartment and look for a little
    white plastic slot ( 1/8" at the most ).
  Hello Joe,

  Thanks for the info. I didn't make myself clear. My AccuFork is right on pitch. What I was wondering about was if the harmonic content of a newer unit was any different from the partial-rich output of mine.

  Thanks for the reply,
  Bob Davis