Sale of Surplus Pianos

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:04:06 -0400

Jim,

That bid file doesn't appear for me; just 6637, which is for some vans.

Man, someone at your school had some real long fingernails!

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Shatto, James E.=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 4:40 PM
  Subject: Sale of Surplus Pianos

  Greetings!!

  The University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) is offering for sale by =
Sealed Bid over 20 different used pianos from the inventory of its =
Conservatory of Music. Included in this list are various uprights, =
grands, spinets, and harpsichords.

  The Bid process will run from 08/24/04 until 09/15/04. The Bid Number =
is 6636. It can be downloaded from our website at =
www.umkc.edu/procurement. (Click on "Open Bids" and then on the "File" =
of Bid 6636). From there, you can print a copy of the bid.

  In addition to the bid information, you may also view pictures of many =
of the pianos for sale on-line at =
www.umkc.edu/adminfinance/procurement/PianoBid6636.asp. (Note: this =
address is case-sensitive!)

  All of the information you need to bid on our pianos should be =
included in the bid. If not, feel free to contact me for additional =
information.

  Thanks for your interest and support.

  Jim Shatto

  Senior Buyer - UMKC Procurement Dept