Mason and Hamlin "A" for sale, good unrestored, accepting offers.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone,
     Some acquantances have a "good, unrestored" Mason
"A" grand, 1918, which may be for sale if some decent
offers come in. I have not seen the piano, but am
under the impression from another tech that it has a
good board, bridges and keyboard, and otherwise is a
typical well-cared for, but unrestored instrument.
    Based on this please email me privately with some
general offers, which it is understood would be
modified if there were any major flaws discovered upon
closer inspection.The piano is in Georgia.
     Please include phone number.

     Sincerely,
     Gordon Stelter