Teflon bushings: (was Re: Pinning on new flanges}

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:35:18 -0500

David,

If you're referring to what Horace says below, I seriously doubt it. :-)

Actually, I've also seen the reverse. After S & S stopped using Teflon, the
Symphony in San Angelo, TX happened to purchase a new 'D'. That one had felt
bushed hammer flanges & teflon bushed wippens! Using up existing parts?
Probably! I guess it could be called a "transition" action. :-)

Avery