Key Pin Polishing, Was: a Teflon post)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:03:03 -0400

I also Flitz keypins. Although I manage to keep my fingers out of the direct
fray!

Has anyone any experience with the little polishing tubes that Jim Coleman
Jr. sells? I made a couple of similar designs a while back and was not happy
with the performance, but perhaps it was my bad design. If they work, it
sure would be easier and faster than shoeshining (and boy, I make a mess of
the keyframe when shoeshining).

Terry Farrell