OT: Country Music Video, piano and red paint..."Grand Piano Co."

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

Revenge for forced music lessons ???  A symolic bloody
attack on "liberal elite girlie-men" who might be
perceived as being more inclined to own a white grand
piano, and know how to play it ??????
SPEAKING OF WHICH !!!!!!!  On a  recent trip to DC I
passed through Roanoke, Va.,   where I saw the
burned-out remnants of the "Grand Piano and Furniture
Company", which may have been the actual orifice
through which all those lovely "Grand" spinet pianos
were released into the world !
    How sad.
    Thump