Pianodsisc system for sale.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:37:22 -0700 (PDT)

I will have a good look at this thing, answer all the
pertinent questions ( and a  few more ) and get back
to you.
   I got it from an honest and reliable dealer I have
bought many things from ( Harry Day ) as partial
payment for a Conover "88"  that I had to sell after a
woman decided to read and drive  as I sat at a traffic
light. ( She was a lawyer, by the way, and she hit me
in front of a chiropractor's. )
     According to Harry it came from an "M" and was
working fine but the owner had it removed after only a
little play because it was "too loud". This is all I
know. I have no experience with these things.
     Thump