OT Re: Mister question

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:34:24 -0500

Janneeetah,

Sometimes I just "love" all this confusion on the list occasionally. :-)

I understand "that" post was meant to be sent to someone else, privately.
I don't believe Bill was trying to be mean and rotten at all. Besides,
I bought one of Conrad's flamesuits years ago. I've needed it a few times,
too. :-)

Avery