Immobile Knabe action, late 20's

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

It is also POSSIBLE that this piano has pot-metal
brackets, being an AMPICO product from that era. Not
ALL AMPICO products had these, but some did. Could
also account for immobile action. Beware.
Thump

P.S. I bought the last set of replacement brackets
from American before they folded.
Now taking bids.

--- Mark Davidson <mark.davidson@mindspring.com>