Juarez Cosmetic piano restoration

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:33:33 -0600

At 05:32 PM 8/29/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>  Perhaps this is a great time for a reality check regarding your piano
> restoration business---I don t know.  That s up to you.
>
>With my best wishes.....
>
>David Andersen

Mr. Andersen,
      Consider this my personal invitation for you to come and check out
the reality of this remanufacturing business in person. The weather is
nice, air fares to El Paso aren't too bad, and we'll provide transportation
to and from the airport. Lunch, too, if you'd like.

R.S.V.P., please,

Regards,
Guy

"A hundred times a day I remind myself that my inner and outer life
depends on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert
myself in order to give in the measure as I have received and am still
receiving."

                Albert Einstein