OT do NOT upgrade win xp to sp2

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:58:40 -0500

>>Migrate to Linux... the writting is on the wall.  Windows is doomed
RicB

I just loaded Fedora onto a spare computer to play around with it. Looks
interesting. Quite frankly, I am most excited at the prospect of being able
to thumb my nose at Bill Gates.

Duaine- would your version of Linux be a significant upgrade? Would $10
cover the CDs and shipping?

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272