How often do you tune your piano?

Thu, 02 Dec 2004 05:45:29 -0600

At 06:40 12/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Phil, you gotta be more resourceful. I gave mine away a few weeks ago to
>one of my clients (actually, lent it to her). I'm kinda tardy with her
>rebuild, so I needed to pacify her. I hadn't tuned it in about a year -
>guess maybe I should do that for her also?
>
>My home seems naked without a piano in it. I need to haul one of my old
>uprights out from the shop and put it inside the home!
>
>Terry Farrell

Is the confessional open?  Father Guido Sarducci is listening?

I'd be one of my own worst customers.  I have BOXES of music stacked on
top, as well as a couple of old mandolins, flute, ocarina and a globe.
Hasn't been tuned this millenium.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Right now I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- until then I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.