SATll charge time

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:51:55 -0800

Phil:
	It would depend on how old your unit is.  If you have the ni-cad
batteries, they'll have a memory.  Actually, the best way to charge ni-cads
is to charge them separately (not in a pack).  I had my batteries replaced
by Sanderson recently, and I think they said 14 hours charge time.  I've
tried changing the batteries myself several times, but their batteries
always seem to hold way more charge than any I've been able  to get.  You
might call Paul Sanderson and ask him about your unit.
Best,
Paul McCloud
San Diego