batteries

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:44:43 -0800

Hi, Don:
	I made up a battery pack before I had my SAT I refurbished.  It was
cumbersome, and ugly.  And taking the pack apart to recharge them
individually was another hassle.  I decided to send the unit in for service
(new membrane and batteries).  It now looks and works like the day it was
made (16 years ago).  My next battery pack I'll do myself (and thanks for
the tip on batteries).  I'm not going to spend another $125.00 just to have
them open it up and install new batteries.
Paul McCloud
San Diego